RetributionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be part of our staff <--- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

3 posters

Go down

Be part of our staff <--- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! Empty Be part of our staff <--- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Post by Mr McSexy Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:36 pm

RetributionX
In order to get a staff position on our server you must have a minimum of 6 hours playtime, atleast 2500 karma and preferably have no previous bans! Unless we decide otherwise please ensure you meet all of these requirements before applying for staff

Everyone please take note -- just because you post an application for staff doesn't mean your going to get a position but it does increase your chances by a long shot, Also ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN BANNED AT ALL CAN NOT BECOME STAFF UNLESS WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR OFFENCE WAS.

Proper Staff application (IF YOUR APPICATION DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THIS I'M NOT GOING TO READ IT)

In-game name-
real name-
how old are you?-
How long have you been playing the server?-
Why do you think you should be a part of our staff in RetributionX?-
Does anyone think you deserve it?
Why do you think you deserve it?
Have you helped someone?-
How long can you play each day?-
Are you active on both forums and in-game?-
Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?-
Do you respect owners?-
Have you broken any rules?-
Do players like you?-
How long you been playing TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town) ?-
Do you have any experience in programming? If so what-
Tell us a little about yourself-

Last edited by Mr McSexy on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Mr McSexy
Mr McSexy
Admin

https://retributionx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Be part of our staff <--- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! Empty Staff position

Post by Eaton79 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:36 pm

my in game name is Eaton79/swag deal with it mr mcsexy i think i should be a rank regular because i can realllly spell ll i helpp lots of ppl out my name is bobobouvu and i black mail owner of servers and abuse power

Eaton79

Back to top Go down

Be part of our staff <--- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! Empty Re: Be part of our staff <--- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Post by [RTX]Paul Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Eaton79 wrote:my in game name is Eaton79/swag deal with it mr mcsexy i think i should be a rank regular because i can realllly spell ll i helpp lots of ppl out my name is bobobouvu and i black mail owner of servers and abuse power
I can vouch for him, he loves to abuse and he blackmails me with pictures he took while perched on the tree outside my home

[RTX]Paul

Back to top Go down

Be part of our staff <--- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! Empty Re: Be part of our staff <--- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Post by Eaton79 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:41 pm

i forgot i hack aswell and i got the pics of mr mcSexy

Eaton79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr McSexy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:40 pm

I vouch also =P i think you'd be great
Mr McSexy
Mr McSexy
Admin

https://retributionx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down