RetributionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonGunsmokes Application

2 posters

Go down

JonGunsmokes Application Empty JonGunsmokes Application

Post by Jongunsmoke Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 pm

In-game name-JonGunsmoke
real name-Jonathon Gunstone
how old are you?-15
How long have you been playing the server?-9 hours
Why do you think you should be a part of our staff in RetributionX?-Because I am always online usually and I would love to help out
Does anyone think you deserve it?I honestly don't know but I hope someone does as I think I could be a valuable asset.
Why do you think you deserve it?I think I deserve it because I always try to help out if I know answers to people's questions and always abide by the rules
Have you helped someone?-Yes someone who didn't understand the point shop.I also helped Sherlock as he did not know how to make an application.
How long can you play each day?- I could play about 7 hours if needed so yeah Im always free
Are you active on both forums and in-game?-I am yes
Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?-No
Do you respect owners?-I do
Have you broken any rules?-I don't believe I have.
Do players like you?-I don't know but none of them dislike me so yeah
How long you been playing TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town) ?-I have 86 hours and a bit on gametime and 24 hours in the last 2 weeks
Do you have any experience in programming? If so what-I am learning to program in school Im in a class called "Computing"
Tell us a little about yourself-My names Jonathon I am 15 and love to play games and have done ever since I could hold a controller or touch a keyboard and mouse, I am learning programming for my GCSE in school I have also taken history business studies and CIDA (Certificate in digital application). If you want to know anything else just ask!

Jongunsmoke

Back to top Go down

JonGunsmokes Application Empty Re: JonGunsmokes Application

Post by Mr McSexy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Hello Jonathon,

Thank you for your application and interest in joining the RetributionX staff team!

Thanks for your Application! as you can see I'm always active on the forums and anything posted I will always reply on. Please notice, I have read your staff application and it seems to interest me I will keep a close eye on you and get back to you ASAP.

~Yours Truly, Josh.
Mr McSexy
Mr McSexy
Admin

https://retributionx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jongunsmoke Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Alright thank you Josh look forward to seeing you again on the server in-game!

Jongunsmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down