RetributionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff application

4 posters

Go down

Staff application Empty Staff application

Post by Sherlock Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Ingame:Sherlock

Name:Ollie

Play-time5-6 days

I want to be part of the RetriboutionX staff team Because im well exsperienced in a role as a admin/mod and i can bring things to the server that other servers have not got Yet Such as a Innocent shop-were you can by things from a shop just like a traitor shop/Detective

I may only be 14 but i am exsperienced in codeing Graphic designing and other things on that line

I think i deserver being an admin because i am mature and i can bring things to the server.

I have helped many people on many occassions such as when there is not an admin online and there has been an rdm i would use my regular perks to !votekick and if everyone agrees with my opinon they shall get kicked

i can play everyday on the weekends but during the week i can play at 3:00

Yes i am active on fourm and ingame i have the fourm added to my desktop and i have the server on my favrioutes (bad spelling)

I Have been admin on 1 server the server got Many users everday (ip: 109.169.29.209:27015)
i do respect owners/admins/mods i think i have a good relationship with Eaton because me joke around and i also have not broken any rules.

Most players like me but the ones that dont judge me on my Age/chat they dont judge me on my personality

i have been playing gmod for 1 1/2 years and i have been playing TTT for half a year

I am exsprienced in graphics des and i am a little good at codeing

[u]My Self

I am a huge Computer fanboy and i love Designing things on photo shop i have a good sence of humour and other things i love skateboarding and basketball (Im british) Smile And i love playing video games like BF3 COD AND HL2

I hope you take my App into consideration

Thanks-Sherlock/Ollie

Last edited by ollie99 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sherlock

http://GGDes.com

Back to top Go down

Staff application Empty Re: Staff application

Post by [RTX]Paul Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:12 pm

ollie99 wrote:Such as a Innocent shop
I've heard of this idea before and it was one that intrigued me, what kind of things would be in the innocent shop?

[RTX]Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr McSexy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Hello Ollie,

Thank you for your application and interest in joining the RetributionX staff team!

Thanks for your Application! as you can see I'm always active on the forums and anything posted I will always reply on. Please notice, I have read your staff application and it seems to interest me I will keep a close eye on you and get back to you ASAP.

~Yours Truly, Josh.
Mr McSexy
Mr McSexy
Admin

https://retributionx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:42 am

Thank you Josh I hope you Hae a good time picking the admins and i wish the other apps good luck

Sherlock

http://GGDes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaton79 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 am

i like what you have to add and we will look into it

Eaton79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down