RetributionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPROVED]Black's Mod Application .

5 posters

Go down

[APPROVED]Black's Mod Application . Empty [APPROVED]Black's Mod Application .

Post by [RTX]-Mr.Black Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm

In-game name- [RTX]-Mr.Black
real name- Ebrahim Ali
how old are you?- 14 soon 15
How long have you been playing the server?- 2 Days 10 Hours
Why do you think you should be a part of our staff in RetributionX?- Because i feel i will be Helpful and useful as Mod , and i'm sure that i will never abooooooose my power as Mod .
Does anyone think you deserve it? not sure you can ask scratch .
Why do you think you deserve it? because sometimes when no Staff is online and the players are online to troll i cant sly - Mute or even warrning and say that i aboose if i kick someone .
Have you helped someone?- Mr.White as Friend LenZx too not sure about others if they count it as Help.
How long can you play each day?- 3 ~ 8 hours every day but Saturday i can play only 1 ~ 3 Hours .
Are you active on both forums and in-game?- in-game yea but Forums ... i will start .
Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Co-Owner on Killing Floor server , Mod on old TTT server and the server IP changed after the GMOD became like GMOD 13 and admin on MC server but the server gone too ... just saying unlucky .
Do you respect owners?- and who don't ?
Have you broken any rules?- Miss click with RDM and they forgive me .. i love them ;3 .
Do players like you?- not sure i keep trolling most of them but Mr.White does he is my BFF .
How long you been playing TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town) ?- 4 months i think .
Do you have any experience in programming? If so what- my brother does, not me i'm just gamer , he know something about microsoft visual basic and learning Andriod language i think .
Tell us a little about yourself- i'm arabian from El easae Family a big family in yemen i born in alex and as egyption i'm smart lol!

Last edited by [RTX]-Mr.Black on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
[RTX]-Mr.Black
[RTX]-Mr.Black

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED]Black's Mod Application . Empty Re: [APPROVED]Black's Mod Application .

Post by [RTX]Paul Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Good player, never had to punish in any way really active, good luck man

[RTX]Paul

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED]Black's Mod Application . Empty Re: [APPROVED]Black's Mod Application .

Post by mr.white Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 am

Hello there. Yeah, i think you like trolling around, but that's okay, alot of people is trolling like you Smile Anyway, i think you gonna be good moderator...

~ Mr.White
mr.white
mr.white

Back to top Go down

Post by mister monkey Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:02 am

i'd like you as a moderator,
but the only problem is that there are a bit too many,
if i could i'd swap you for andrew. :p

gl anyways

mister monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by [RTX]Paul Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 am

Andrew and sherlock have their own server now so a swap could be arranged

[RTX]Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by mister monkey Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:09 am

alright!, paul could you come on me and josh had some problems

mister monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by [RTX]Paul Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:11 am

Yeah sure what do u guys need

[RTX]Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by mister monkey Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 am

i'll msg you on steam

mister monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr McSexy Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Hello Mr. Black,

Thank you for your application and interest in joining the RetributionX staff team!

Thanks for your Application! as you can see I'm always active on the forums and anything posted I will always reply on. Please notice, I have read your staff application and it seems to interest me I will keep a close eye on you and get back to you ASAP.

~Yours Truly, Josh.
Mr McSexy
Mr McSexy
Admin

https://retributionx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr McSexy Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:42 pm

I'll replace you for andrew as i see that you have alot of passion and interest for the server please don't abuse the powers that have been granted to you and do your best as a moderator
Mr McSexy
Mr McSexy
Admin

https://retributionx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [RTX]-Mr.Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm

i wont let you down Josh , Thx for your trust with me .
[RTX]-Mr.Black
[RTX]-Mr.Black

Back to top Go down

Post by mister monkey Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:51 am

amen. Smile

mister monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down